Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday (17 days to DE)

Here is my first post in an attempt to stay better connected!  I (Katie) will mostly be in charge of the blog, but Joern will put his two cents in from time to time also.  My plan is to model the blog after a cool pioneer woman's diary in which she wrote four lines a day, every day.  I'm going to try anyway!  I'll expand on the four lines if it gets interesting.  So here is today's four lines thus far:

1. Created a blog to stay connected.
2. Packed my big bookshelf.
3. Had some Goodberry's*.
4. Went to Maria's birthday.

*Joern's first two cents: Goodberry's is a frozen custard shop with the best custard ever.  Today is Mint Chocolate Chip.  It's one of the Raleigh foods we will miss a lot.  He has included a link rather than speaking about it because he gets so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment