Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 63...Back in Business

Thanks to some gentle prodding and genuine concern as to whether I was alive or not...here I am!  The past few weeks have flown by for Joern and me.  Here's a quick summary:

1. I'm learning so much German that I'm pretty sure my head will explode soon with all the new information.  Actually, English and German are fighting in my head like cats in a bag-literally-but no worries, it supposedly is making me smarter
2. Asparagus season is still in full swing here, so we eat it at least 2-3 times a week.  I'm now pretty good at whipping up a mean Hollandaise, and our chive plant is getting a little bare :-) Cream of Asparagus soup is next.
3. Joern is also busy learning a new computer system for his job, so we both are getting smarter. 
4. We've also joined a gym to get back into pre-grad school shape...and to counteract all the bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment