Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 72

So not much to report the past two days, I studied a lot of German for my upcoming please-let-me-stay-here test and enjoyed some really awesome weather and grill moments with our resident Flame Master.  Today was much the same, with the exciting addition of receiving a very helpful informational newspaper with reviews of Biergartens here in the city.  I promptly spilled my entire cup of coffee all over it in my excitement, but managed to decipher that one is totally Beach themed with 400 (or 900, no way to be sure now) tons of white sand and a wading pool-bar thing.  Sounds like fun!  So, here's the day in re-cap:

1. Discovered (some) of the cool Biergartens in the city over breakfast.
2. Worked out at the gym.
3. Packed for our weekend trip to Prague!!!
4. Made pizza on the grill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment