Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 118


In the interest of my sanity, I have decided to do my four lines per day for the past week in one long post (below) and then do today’s in a shorter one.  Like I said, the summer weather makes it really hard to be motivated/stay indoors!

1. Continued the relentless study of German grammar while trying to get my fellow students to eat more leftover cake.
2. Wondered which language was actually harder, German or English?*
3. Went walking with Joern and enjoyed the great weather.
4. Ate some salad with chicken (much needed healthy food). 

*Here is the conclusion that I read on the internet, and I must say that I agree wholeheartedly.  How much more fun to learn to communicate?  Children learning to talk don't care how many words they say, they simply use what they know to make a message.  It's about quality, not quantity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment