Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 180: A Playground Full of Slides

So this is really how it feels to live here sometimes: a rocking-horse rider on a playground full of slides.

Awhhhh Pandaaaaaa! One Stop Humour
http://www.onestophumour.com/funny-pics/3555/

Actually, life is moving right along.  I definitely have those moments now and then (like the time I signed for and took the neighbor's package), but now at least I have enough language to attempt to explain myself afterwards.  We had another 4-day vacation on the North Sea, and we did pretty much everything we'd done the last time, except with sun and better temperatures.  I finally finished my night German course, and Joern is off to Switzerland for work.  This week I've done some self-study and hanging out with Anke.  We've been to the movies (and I didn't really have too many problems understanding!), and to the Public Pool a few times.  Sadly, because of the warm weather I couldn't go dog walking at the Animal Shelter, but not to worry, it's pretty cold here again. Hopefully we'll go this weekend.  So all in all, I'm learning to like slides.  




No comments:

Post a Comment