Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 106 Träumst du auf Deutsch?

I think that someone found out that it was summer and hit the fast forward button (possibly so that they would no longer have to hear "call me maybe").  Nevertheless, I feel like time is just flying by! This week we've set up all kinds of grill party nights, travel, and other fun stuff. Currently, we're eagerly anticipating my cousin and her husband's visit.  We've got Bier, Bretzeln, and Beds- we're ready!  So here was our day:

1. Had a fantastic, hilarious German class. *
2. Did a bit of shopping in the beautiful city center.
3. Went walking and then grilled with Joern.
4. Cheered Germany on in the Semi-Finals against Italy!

*Here is a sample dialogue (translated for your convenience) from today:
Teacher: Louis, träumst du auf Deutsch?     Louis, do you dream in German?
Louis: Ja, aber ich verstehe es nicht!           Yes, but I don't understand anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment